The Yellow Ribbon Fund provides free of charge:
- Hotel stays, rental cars, and cab rides for visiting family members.
- Apartments to keep families together during months or years of outpatient treatment.
- Family caregiver support including family-oriented events and activities, plus stress-relieving massages, spa visits, dinners out, and more.
- Social events and outings to cultural and sporting events that build confidence and offer relief from the grueling rigors of recovery.
- Innovative mentoring that helps injured service members build new lives through education and career guidance.
- Ongoing support after injured service members leave the hospital and return home, to ensure no one falls through the gaps.