Immediate Call Centers
- Veterans Crisis Line – If you are having thoughts of suicide, call 1-800-273-8255, then press 1. or you can chat at www.VeteransCrisisLine.net/chat (24/7).
- Wounded Warrior Project helpline is 888-997-2586 (24/7)
- VA Women Veteran Call Center – Call or text 855-829-6636 (M-F 8AM – 10PM & Sat 8AM – 6:30PM ET)
- Vet Center – 877-WAR-VETS (24/7)
- Real Warriors Campaign – Psychological Health Resource Center (PHRC) Live Chat
- George W. Bush Institute – Need help or want to talk? Check In or call:1-630-522-4904 or email: email@example.com
- VA Caregiver Support Line – Call 1-855-260-3274 (M-F 8AM – 10PM & SAT 8AM – 5PM ET)
- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) – to request a peer mentor follow the link.
- Self-help mobile apps through VA – tools to help deal with common reactions like, stress, sadness, and anxiety.
- Moving Forward Overcoming Life’s Challenges – online educational and life coaching program that teaches problem solving skills (8 classes), designed for Veterans, Military Service Members, and their Families.
- PTSD Coach Online: Tools for coping with sadness, anxiety, and other symptoms related to trauma.
- Lone Survivor Foundation – Self Assessments